NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Receive an entry by simply completing five surveys, or getting five game rewards, or completing two partner offers (see Section 6 below).
1. Eligibility: This ATM.com™ Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and are of age eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry. If a potential winner is at least 18 years old but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner(s) set forth herein. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. Employees of ATM.com, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the immediate family members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsorship: The Sweepstakes sponsor is ATM.com, Inc, (“Sponsor”), located at 4600 Campus Drive, Suite 107, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the entrant (“Entrant” or “You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Entry Period: This Sweepstakes begins on December 13, 2023, at 12:01am PST and ends on December 31, 2023, at 11:59pm PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: There are two methods to be entered in the Sweepstakes. Users will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes by taking any of three actions on the ATM.com app during the Entry Period – actions for which there is no fee or payment required. You will receive one (1) entry for: every five (5) surveys You submit, for which You receive a minimum payout of three cents ($0.03), and for which the payout reward is not reversed; or every five (5) game rewards that are not reversed; or for every two (2) partner offers that are completed, as defined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, and that are not reversed. You may also enter the Sweepstakes by sending an envelope via regular United States Postal Service first class mail service to the Sponsor at the address shown in Section 2 (Sponsorship) above. The envelope should contain a stamped, self-addressed return envelope, and a postcard with your name, street address, email address, and mobile phone number associated with your ATM.com account. Mailed entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2023, and must be received in the Sponsor’s office no later than January 3, 2024.
6. Limitations on Entries: There is no limit to the number of entries You may submit.
7. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of $1,000.00 deposited into the winner’s ATM account and distributed based on their account configuration. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable. The prize is non-transferable and no prize substitutions are allowed. The Grand Prize winner will be obligated to validate their identity and send proof of age and residency by providing a copy of their photo I.D. before the prize is awarded. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid Social Security number before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.
8. Odds: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, according to the eligibility requirements in the Sweepstakes.
9. Random Drawing: The Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries collected during the Entry Period taking place on or about January 15, 2024, at 4:00pm PST at Sponsor’s principal place of business. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretations on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are final and binding in all respects.
10. Selection and Notification of Winner: The potential winner will be notified by email or phone using the contact information associated with their ATM.com account. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner's spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Potential winners must reply with all requested information within seventy-two (72) hours of the first attempted winner notification in order to claim their prize. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. If, despite reasonable efforts, any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, fails to return any required documents, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate potential winner selected from the remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS; THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering You agree to release and hold harmless ATM.com, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Orange County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name, where permitted by law, or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ATM.com, Inc., 4600 Campus Drive, Suite 107, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Requests must be postmarked no later than January 31, 2024.
16. Governing Law: All disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Orange County, California, in any action relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes.
17. General Terms and Conditions: By entering this Sweepstakes, You accept and agree to be bound by the Ofﬁcial Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be ﬁnal and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes. In no event will Sponsor be liable for awarding more than one (1) Grand Prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of winner and prize. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received up to that date. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsors, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.